Top 3 Hostels in London
London usually sits at the top of any traveler’s to-do list, and rightfully so. Here are a few tips on great hostels to stay at while visiting this eccentric city.
Located in the down town area, Clink 78 is filled with rich history and cozy rooms designed to satisfy their visitors’ every need.
– Over 200 years ago, Clink 78 was a courthouse, and it is even the same place where The Clash stood trial.
– In another part of this former courthouse, Charles Dickens came up with the idea to write Oliver Twist.
– Each room features a unique bedding style of high-tech pods, private rooms, or former police cells.
St. Christopher’s Inn
This self proclaimed “international party house,” is more for outgoing visitors who love food, beer, and an energetic atmosphere.
– This hostel has a designated Belushi Bar that’s open 24 hours a day.
– St. Christopher’s is located near Notting Hill and the Shepherd’s Bush Empire.
Lodge at Crystal Palace
Located at the center of 200 acres of private park, this up-beat hostel is a ten-story tower of fun and excitement.
– Contains a state-of-the-art gym and track, where Usain Bolt and Tom Daley are known to visit.
– Features a dinosaur trail and grass maze.
If this article is getting you excited for your next budget trip to London, check out Hostel Bookers to find these great accommodations and many more.